1. Ehaat respects and takes your privacy seriously. Normally, you can visit our Website www.ehaat.com without providing any information about yourself. There are times, when Ehaat may need information from you.
2. Ehaat may gather personally identifiable information when our users use our products or services and visit Ehaat pages. Ehaat also automatically receives and records materials on our server logs from your browser including your IP address Ehaat cookie information and the page you requested. In addition, when you use Ehaat services, you might disclose some of your personal information.
3. Ehaat does not sell or rent or share your information with others or non-affiliated companies or firms unless when Ehaat have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- When it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threat to life and property or otherwise required under any law.
- When Ehaat need to respond to any request from any Indian or Foreign government, security, defence, revenue, regulatory or other authorities.
- Ehaat respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- The information might be needed to provide the products or services you have asked for. The information might be required to share with certain service partners in order to respond to your comments or to resolve service issues. (Unless otherwise stated, these partners have no independent right to use this information except to respond to your comments or to resolve the service issues.)
4. While Ehaat assures you that it will take utmost care to ensure the privacy and security of your personal information, it shall not be responsible in any manner whatsoever for any violation or misuse of your personal information consequent to misuse of the internet environment.
7. Links to other websites
Ehaat website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that Ehaat do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, Ehaat cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Ehaat use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Ehaat analyse data about web page traffic and improve Ehaat website to tailor it to customer needs. Ehaat only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help Ehaat provide you with a better website, by enabling Ehaat to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives Ehaat access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with Ehaat.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.